This book helped me a lot, although some of readers could disagree with God mentioned a lot in this book. It is perfectly fine if you disagree, you can always change it to universe, energy, you or any other entity you believe in. It is really not about how you call it but if you truly believe in it.
I would like to mention famous chapter “Release your inner natural power”. Author mention there important fact and it is simply “act calmly” with ten specific rules how to relax and use your natural power.
1) Do not imagine yourself as globe carrying the whole world on your shoulders. Do not work that hard and don’t take yourself too seriously.
2) Love what you do! If you love what you do it is then a pleasure and not slavery. You don’t necessary need to change your job or anything you do, but If you are not satisfied and not feeling it, change yourself and your work will be very different.
3) Plan your work, create plan! Unsystematicity leads to “I’m drowning“ feeling.
4) Do not try to do all at once. It is just distracting you. Remember this wise advice from bible: “I will do this one thing”.
5) Create your inner positive attitude and remind to yourself, that easy and hard things about what you do depends on how you think about it. Think that it is hard and you will make it hard. Think that it is easy and it will be easy.
6) Gather more information. Knowledge (about what you do) is power. It is always easier to make the right thing.
7) Train yourself how to feel relaxed. You can always do it with a clear mind. Do not push too hard! Deal with it with calmly.
8) Have discipline and do not delay things on tomorrow which you can make today. When things accumulate, working on it is harder. Stick to your plan!
9) Pray and believe in your work. If you act like that, you will feel relaxed and you will increase your performance.
10) Admit that you have “invisible partner”. You will be surprised how this will help you. Believe that God, universe, energy, nature or whatever you want is with you and is helping you. It knows about your work more than you. Believe and it will help your work.
Another interesting chapter called “Expect only the best and you will get everything what you want and what you desire” describes that it is essential that your desire is strong, so that you can create a positive atmosphere about it - if you want it strongly within your heart, you can manifest it.
Do not allow any worries to yourself and do not be afraid of anything. This is also name of one of the chapter inside the book. Fear is enemy of human personality and worries are the most destructive and the most insidious of all.
There is a very interesting study in this book, scientist studying aging were studying 450 people which aged 100 years or more. They outcome of this study is that those people:
1) Constantly employed their mind with something.
2) Ate simple and light food.
3) Were able to enjoy life more.
4) Were used to go to bed early and get up early in the morning.
5) Minimized their fears and worries, especially fear from death.
6) They had clear beliefs and faith.
Another study - which is not mentioned in this book, but is related and intriguing - is that if you show love to plants (literally talk to them and say that you love them, play nice calm songs etc.), they grow faster and are healthy. In opposite if you show them hate, they start to rot. You can find a lot of studies about this and it is a scientific fact. The same applies to human. Our cells directly responds on feelings. How do you feel right now? What can you do to improve your feelings and feelings of others right now?
Keep that in mind and be calm, nice to yourself and to all people around you because your body, every cell is responding to it from the second you were born and till the last moment of your life.